New Applications for Agrichemicals (not unit standards)
1. Complete Application Form
2. Open book assessment of HSNO Act, work knowledge (20 questions)
3. Assessment Declaration
4. Provide a declaration for evidence of usage of agrichemicals.
A work supervisor or manager, who oversees the applicant can sign off practical competencies.
A self employed farmer needs to be assessed by someone who knows they are competent in agrichemical usage, storage, handling and disposal.
Classroom training – 6 hours
Fee $186.25 inc GST
Manual to keep – additional $25
Minimum numbers per group 6 – 8
If Unit Standards are required then an additional $50 administration fee is charged. (US21554 & 21563)
For a comprehensive guide to renewals and FAQs please go to:
1. Complete CTNZ Application Form by clicking on this link: renewalform
2. Supply evidence of old Approved Handler Certificate
– copy with application form
– Spray diaries, invoices to prove purchases
3. Training courses – agrichemicals from Polytech – Unit Standards, Growsafe Certs, copy of training records,
4. Applicant is assessed by Test Certifier:
a) Applicant’s knowledge of HSNO regulations
b) Any codes of practice relevant to their industry
c) Applicant’s work practices relevant to handling of substance / classes for which renewal is sought
Fee $100 inc GST
New Approved Handler Certificate issued through CTNZ Ltd.